The Bozeman Police Department reports for Monday included the following:
- A man fell asleep on his phone and accidentally activated the emergency SOS function and called 911.
- An auto retailer found a gun in a purse while detailing a car. The officers took the gun and contacted the owner to arrange a time for them to retrieve it.
- A man called 911 to people who were lying on a bench at a bus stop. Officers entered the people from the bus stop.
- Several people called or emailed complaints about dogs barking in their neighborhood.
- The officers answered 133 calls.
The Gallatin County Sheriff’s Office reports for Monday included the following:
- One man said he saw a light blinking on the porch while walking his dog. He thought someone might be in need.
- A horse was stuck in agricultural implements.
- A caller reported someone who was illegally camping in a motor home on his property. The van was no longer there when the MPs arrived.
- A man accidentally called 911. He told law enforcement that he was sitting on his porch watching his horses.
- The MPs answered 129 calls.
The Gallatin County Detention Center held 150 people Tuesday afternoon.
To see what else is happening in Gallatin County, subscribe to the online paper.